|Home||CHQ News||TN Circle News||Designed and Maintained By: K.Rathakrishnan, Circle Vice-President .|
Circle Secretary along with Circle President ,AGS ,ACS and Treasurer met CGM Tamilnadu Circle and GM(A) on 30-07-2003 and discussed the following points:
1) Looking on DGM posting for more Adhoc DEs: This issue was taken up with CGM TN circle and CGM assured to consider this case positively very soon. We can expect more DGM looking on posting to Adhoc DEs.The case of Com. Vidyasagar ,DE Coimbatore for giving looking after DGM at Coimbatore also taken up with CGM.
2) Senior SDE case: 50 cases persued by circle office. From some SSAs CRs not received . The case is being persued by the association. CRs from following SSA s Coimbatore,Chenglepet,Kumbakonam ,Pondicherry and Tuticorin are yet to be received in Circle office. District Secretaries are requested to to see that CRs of SDE s who have completed 12 years and not got Sr SDE from these SSA to circle office.
3) Kumbakonam Case: DGM Kumbakonam has addressed a letter to AGS taking exception to the Key Note address read at the Circle conference at Salem. The tone and Tenor of the letter is almost like a Memo to a Sub ordinate. Association reacted strongly . CGM intervenned and gave suitable instructions.
4) Compassionate ground postings: High Power Committe has processed 7 cases and orderes will be issued soon.
5) Request Transfer Cases-Following cases persued:
1) Com.Arunachalam JTO Ooty to Coimbatore
2) Com.Arunachalam SDE Vellore to Tirunelveli
3) SDEs of Nilgris - 3 cases to Coimbatore
4) Com. Kadhiresan DE Karur to Madurai
5) Com. Chithambaranathan SDE CPT to Tuticorin
6) Com.S. Shanmugasundaram JTO Erode to Salem
6) Posting of Additional JTO / SDEs to Cuddalore SSA:
As there is acute shotage of JTO / SDEs in this SSA , this case is taken up.