|Home||CHQ News||TN Circle News||Designed and Maintained By: K.Rathakrishnan, Circle Vice-President .|
Sr.SDE DPC is delayed due to missing periods in CR in respect of following SDEs. District Secretaries are requested to pursue the cases.
Circle Secretary met CGM TN Circle on 3-12-2003 and discussed the following issues:
1) Request Transfer Cases of DEs SDEs and JTOs: All the cases listed in SNEA(I) NEWS ( Cases 1 to 24 ) were discussed Case by case .
2) Dharmapuri SSA Transfer Cases: Substitutes were requested for relieving the SDEs who were already issued transfer orders. CGMT assured early settlement of this case.
3)PONDICHERRY TRANSFER CASES: Com. Shanmuga sundaram Divil Secretary case was discussed and he will be relived to SSA. Further We requested the CGM TN to intervene and cancel the local transfers ordered at Pondy.
4) Looking on DGM posting for more Adhoc DEs: This issue was taken up with CGM TN circle . Already options were called for Pondi , Vellore and Kumbakonam.For the other 5 SSAs namely Tuticorin, Nagarcoil ,Erode and Tiruchi Association has insisted for giving looking after DGM to our Adhoc DEs. CGM assured to consider this taking into account the overall sanctioned strength of DGM posts in our circle.
5) Senior SDE Promotion orders: CRs still not received for 8 officers. We have requsted that the SrSDE promotion order to be issued to the officers for whom CRs are received. As three of the SDEs are going to retire before this year ,we urged the administration to show speed in this case.
6) SDEs Officiating: For some cases we have asked for change of places based on genuine reasons viz: for CDL,TVL,NGL comrades.
7) Appointment order to JTOs promoted from TTAs :This case was taken and the orders will be issued in phases.